Monday, June 17, 2013

Thanks for play script from Italy!

The Hysterical History of the Trojan War is making an international tour this year. http://freedrama.net/troy.html

"Hello. I'm an Italian teacher in the primary school. This year we've been working on your script about the Trojan war and at the end of the school we made a show for the families. It was great and I would really thank you for the wondertul play you've written. I LOVE IT! Go on writing."

My scripts travel more than I do :) But I love it. Thanks to all of you who use my plays from Albuquerque to Albania to Antartica. It's an honor to have you perform my scripts.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.