Friday, December 20, 2013

"My Mask" free monologue for teen or adult actor (one female actor)

"My Mask" is a monologue adapted from the published by "Looks Get in the Way" by D. M. Larson

The monologue works for a teenager or adult female actor. It runs about 30 seconds and requires a mask as a prop.


Wanna see me without my mask?

Don't be nervous.  I'm not this scary looking for real.

I'm kind of ugly but nothing like this mask.

Don't worry.  I don't have a huge nose or weird teeth or a huge mole on my face.  I'm just not very good looking.  

You're really nice.  You deserve to see my real face.  You've passed the test.

For permission to use the monologue contact

Find more free monologues at

Love this picture by my wife, Shiela Larson, of the play. Check out her art at

More Free Plays:

  • Most Popular Free Plays

  • Free Monologues

  • Free Short Plays

  • Free Plays for Children

  • Free Full Length Plays

  • Free One Act Plays

  • Free Small Cast Plays

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment