Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Freedrama in India (around the world at 2am) http://www.freedrama.net

India is another country I see popping up on my screen when I do my 2am searches for other countries using my website. Two of my heroes are connected to India (Gandhi and Mother Teresa) so I have a special place in my heart for this country.

I did a search through play requests and a recent request from India was for the play "Touched by an Alien" http://freedrama.net/aliens.html

This is a play that has international appeal, maybe because it can be can see has a comment on how people are treated from other countries. This was certainly true when nations of the past when to "alien" lands and pushed their cultures and beliefs on the locals despite language barriers and misunderstands. I am hoping to find time to create an English as a Second Language (ESL) blog where I use my plays as English teaching tools and this is certainly a play I will use.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.