Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Run Far From Here" monologue for female from play "Reception" (emotions: fear, crazy, scared, love)

"Run Far From Here" is a monologue for female from the play "Reception" by D. M. Larson

For permission to use monologue, contact before performing.


Thank you. Thank you for helping me.

You did the right thing. You did what I wanted to do. I knew you would.

Of any other person in my life, you are the bravest, the strongest... the one who would defend someone in trouble. I saw how you were at work. Always doing the right thing. Always helping those in trouble. Defending what was right even if it meant standing up against people more powerful than you.

This isn't any different. I knew you'd be the same way here too.

Yes, I set this up. I lured you both here. It's the only way I knew how to stop him.

No. It's self-defense. You protected me.'re my hero.

I want to go too. Yes, let's run. Run far from here.

Anywhere. Anywhere you want... as long as it's away from here.

Back to Monologue Main Page

More Monologues for Teens

More Monologues for Kids

More Monologues for Men

More Monologues for Women

More Monologues from Published Plays

More Comedy Monologues

More Serious Monologues

More Short Monologues

More Long Monologues

No comments:

Post a Comment