Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top 10 Best Actors from Freedrama.net #2

Best Actor #2: Jeff Bridges

The first time I was impressed by Jeff Bridges was in "Fisher King" along side Robin Williams. Even though Robin Williams gave a wild and powerful performance, Jeff Bridges gave an even more compelling performance with amazing subtlety. He created a character we disliked at first then cared about. He was an actor I already liked from his early days in "Tron" but "Fisher King" showed his greatness as an actor. I hadn't watched "Starman" until much later but that was an earlier work that showed his ability to create a strong character. And the moment when I knew he was one of the greatest actors of all time was his incredible performance in "True Grit" where he blew me away and totally outdid the legend John Wayne. I'm not fond of westerns or remakes, but Jeff Bridges performance in "True Grit" helped me to enjoy both.

On to Actor #1

Back to Actor #3



Or check out some free acting tips and free online acting lessons from Freedrama.net

Free monologues for auditions, workshop or classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment