Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top 10 Best Actors from Freedrama.net #5

Best Actor #5: Kevin Kline

It appears that a lot of actors on my list have the ability to do both comedy and drama. That is a good quality in an actor... someone who can make us laugh and drive us to tears. Kevin Kline is another impressive actor who can be hilarious in movies like "A Fish Called Wanda" which earned him an Academy Award. But he can also be a powerful dramatic actor as well in movies like "Cry Freedom." I also really enjoyed him in "Soapdish" which featured his comedy abilities and "Dave" which showed a wide range for the actor.

On to Actor #4

Back to Actor #6



Or check out some free acting tips and free online acting lessons from Freedrama.net

Free monologues for auditions, workshop or classroom

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Kevin Kline! I don't see him too much anymore but he has 100% of the time that I've seen him, convinced me!

    ReplyDelete