Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top Ten Best Actors from Freedrama.net #9

Best Actor #9: Tom Hanks

He has had an impressive career and an incredible rise from silly TV sitcom actor to academy award winner. I started watching Tom Hanks back in his Bosom Buddies days and through his Oscar winning years. My favorite Tom Hanks performances are in Forrest Gump, Big, The Terminal and Green Mile. He's an impressive actor who can switch between comedy and drama with incredible ease.

On to Actor #8

Back to Actor #10



Or check out some free acting tips and free online acting lessons from Freedrama.net

Free monologues for auditions, workshop or classroom

7 comments:

  1. I love tom hanks aswell he is very versital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Tom Hanks. I think he played Forrest Gump with compassion and integrity. He did a fantastic job!

      Delete
  2. I love tom hanks aswell he is very versital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Tom Hanks does not look back when he is focusing......He is just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is never a time when I'm disappointed in Tom Hank's performance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree, Tom Hanks, a very, very good actor. Saving Private Ryan and Forrest Gump remain momorable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the class Tom Hanks is a great actor. I also like a film called Road to Perdition

    ReplyDelete