Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Whipping Boy monologue for female girl kid teen child solo stage play script

This is a new monologue from an upcoming play called "The Princess and the Pirate" - a Prince and the Pauper kind of story.  The character speaking this monologue is Princess Fuchsia who has her own whipping boy whom they discipline when she is bad.

For permission to use this monologue, please contact doug@freedrama.net (include the title "My Whipping Boy" in your request)

"My Whipping Boy" by D. M. Larson


Every princess needs a whipping boy. He was a present for my 3rd birthday I think.  My twos were pretty terrible and they needed some way to punish me... Or maybe to take out their frustrations... They picked a nice servant boy I liked... We used to play together... They thought if I saw him getting whipped for something I did I would feel bad. They were right. I felt terrible. It's horrible watching someone you like getting hurt for something you did wrong. 

I always tried to make it up to him if he got whipped in my place. I never liked to see him hurt so I tried to be good... most of the time. When I messed up and he got punished, then I'd try to do nice things for him, like save him some of my favorite foods or give him a little present. He ended up looking forward to me getting in trouble because I was so nice after. He's even tricked me in to being naughty so he'd get punished and then rewarded. I wasn't quite as nice that time. I don't like being tricked.



monologue for female girl kid teen child solo stage play script

No comments:

Post a Comment