Friday, March 13, 2015

"Little Pirate" Monologue - Male Version for Kid - from the Children's Stage Play Script "Pete the Pint Sized Pirate"

"Little Pirate" 

Monologue for Boy 

from the Published Play 

"Pete the Pint Sized Pirate"


PETE 
(To audience)
Hi, I'm Pete. Pete the... Well, I don't have a true pirate name yet.

Well, some of them call me... Pete the Pint Sized Pirate. But I'm tired of it. I won't stand for it anymore.

(Shakes his fist at 
someone in the audience)

Yes, I'm standing.

I'm so tired of short jokes. Anyway, Today is my big day. I finally am going to be a pirate. I've dreamed about this day since I was little.

Well, I'm still little... and I'm still dreaming. But finally the day has come. I'm going to do it. I'm going to be a pirate.

I am so excited. This is the first time I have tried out for a pirate crew. But after more and more pirates were picked, I got worried because no one was picking me.  And then they stopped picking and walked away.  They didn't even see me!

Wait! What about me?!

Now I'll never be a pirate.

(Pete fights back the 
tears and walks off sadly)

END
Find the female version of this monologue at http://freedrama.net/monopirate.html

Read the entire play of Pete the Pint Sized Pirate at:
http://freedrama.net/pete.htm

For more free monologues go to http://freedrama.net/small1.html

****
Available on Amazon.com: 

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.