Sunday, April 26, 2015

"Perfect Beauty" short monologue for female from the play "Beauty IS a Beast" - solo stage script for girl

This a short monologue adapted from the play "Beauty IS a Beast" about a spoiled princess who thinks she is the center of everything.

For permission to use this monologue, contact doug@freedrama.net (please include the title "Perfect Beauty" in the request).

****

PRINCESS BEAUTY 

(She gives a snotty look)

So why are you having a party for this prince?

(She brightens)

Oh, I know! The party is for me! So I can meet Prince Andres. And I spoiled the surprise. How horrible of me. Well, I will pretend to be sufficiently surprised when you introduce me.

I know you don't want me to lie but it isn't really lying. It's more like keeping a secret surprise. And we wouldn't want to disappoint father.

(She is very excited)

I must hurry and get on my most lovely dress. I want to look my best for our guest. Not that I don't always look my best. I know one can't improve on perfect beauty, but I shall try.

(PRINCESS exits happily)

END

***

Read the entire play "Beauty IS a Beast" at this link: http://www.freedrama.net/beauty.htm

Find more free monologues at http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

short monologue for female from the play "Beauty IS a Beast" - solo stage script for girl

No comments:

Post a Comment