Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Golden Tooth short monologue for male from play script The Princess and the Pirate

"The Princess and the Pirate" is the story of a Princess who wants adventure and a Pirate Girl who wants a nice quiet life on land. The two girls meet and decide to switch lives so each can live out their dream. But both girls get more than they bargain for.

The following monologues is from Sly, a good friend of Bones the Pirate Girl.


For permission to use this monologue, email doug@freedrama.net (please include the title "A GOLDEN TOOTH" in your request).


"A GOLDEN TOOTH"
by D. M. Larson

SLY
She is something isn't she? But she hardly notices me. I just annoy her. I try to be extra nice to her... Remember that golden tooth I gave her? The one I stole from Old Stinky when he was sleeping? She didn't even wear it. She'd look so good with a golden tooth. And then there is that sea slug I caught her for a pet. I never see her with it. I just wish I knew what would make her happy. Nothing on this ship, that's for sure, especially not me.

END
****

Read a rough draft of scene 1 from the upcoming play "Princess and the Pirate": http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2015/04/sneak-preview-of-new-childrens-play.html

Find more free monologues at http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

A Golden Tooth short monologue for male from play script The Princess and the Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment