Monday, May 4, 2015

"Without My Beauty" short monologue for girl - solo stage play script for female from published play

Beauty IS a Beast is the story of a spoiled princess named Beauty who is beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside.  Her fairy godmother decides to teach her a lesson and turn her inside out.  This monologue is from near the end of the play after Beauty has learned her lesson.


For permission to use this monologue, contact doug@freedrama.net (please include the title "Without My Beauty" in the request).

"WITHOUT MY BEAUTY"
by D. M. Larson

PRINCESS BEAUTY

Nick, please don't grovel. That's why I liked you. You didn't feel like you had to treat me that way. I'm just a normal peasant girl now.

My stupid fairy godmother did this to me. Correction: My smart fairy godmother. She's made me like cleaning.

(Yells out)

It worked, fairy godmother. It worked! I'm happy not being a beauty.

(Looks at NICK)


I never thought I could live without my beauty, but I guess I can.


END
***


Read the entire play of Beauty IS a Beast at: http://www.freedrama.net/beauty.htm

For more free monologues, go to http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

short monologue for girl - solo stage play script for female from published play

No comments:

Post a Comment