Monday, August 3, 2015

The Not So Perfect Child dramatic monologue for female by D. M. Larson - teen child actor

The Not So Perfect Child by D. M. Larson from the published play "Flowers in the Desert" 

(ISBN-13: 978-1530169085)




Read the monologues at this link:

http://www.freedrama.net/notperfect.html

***
Find longer versions of this monologue at the links below:

Forget About Me

Me in Pieces





This monologue appears in the published play "Flowers in the Desert":

For an ad free copy for this script, you may purchase it for $.99 from CurrClick.com











  • Check out more FREE stuff on the popular Freedrama Blog Posts below:

    Top 10 Most Popular Free Monologues:

    http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-10-most-popular-monologues-on.html

    Best Short Play Scripts and Skits:

    http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2015/08/best-short-plays-free-popular-stage.html

    Top 10 Comedy Monologues - Funny Solo Play Scripts:

    http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2015/08/funny-monologues-top-10-comedy-solo.html

    Free Online Acting School Class:

    http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2015/08/free-acting-school-for-new-actors-part.html

    Top 10 Acting Tips for New Actors:

    http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-10-acting-tips-help-for-new-actors.html

  • Copyright (c) 2013 Before performing this script, you must first request permission at doug@freedrama.net.

    NOTE: The play may not be reproduced, redistributed or republished in any form without written permission from the author.
    Thank you for selecting my script. Have fun and enjoy the play.
    Sincerely,
    D. M. Larson




    Art by Shiela Larson

    15 comments:

    1. ( I previously posted a comment but don't think it went through). Well I'll start off by saying I'm 17 years old and throughout my life I've also wanted to do so much but I've never taken the initiative but when I came across the idea of acting I couldn't stop thinking about it. I decided to attend a free acting program and that is where I truly discovered that I Loved acting. I love being able to portray different emotions and becoming a completely different character from who I am. Acting has brought me out of my shell and made me less shy and self concious. I really enjoy acting and I would love to develop and improve my self more in the craft.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello. I would like to be considered to use this monologue for a dramatic reading assessment in my Musical Productions class.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. In return for using the script royalty free, we ask you to complete 2 things in return: http://www.freedrama.net/nocost.html

        Delete
    3. Hi. I would like to use this monologue to perform for my theater class at my high school.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi, I was wondering if there would be a possibility of me being able to use this monologue for dramatic reading assessment for my Voice, Speech and Movement unit?

      ReplyDelete
    5. May I please use this monolog for the FreeDrama acting classes?

      ReplyDelete
    6. May I use this monologue for my auditions to a acting school?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sure, no problem. You can make official requests from doug@freedrama.net

        Delete
    7. Can this be for a 9 year old? Making sure because it has teen child. Thank you

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think this works well for younger actors as well. There have been younger actors that have performed it.

        Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Ok thank you. Can she use this monologue for her acting?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes she may use the script - thank you

        Delete
    10. May I please use this for my college audition next week?

      ReplyDelete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete