Sunday, October 4, 2015

1 minute monologue - I Need Detention


by D. M. Larson

I need detention. I really need detention. See, there's this girl... I know, I know, it always starts with a girl ... But this girl is special... I mean it this time... Really special. Her name is Harmony... But she goes by Harm. Cute huh? She can harm me any time she wants. And she has too. A couple of times. But I deserved it... Cause I touched her once. I didn't touch her anywhere bad. Just on the shoulder. And she broke my finger. So I guess we kind of held hands.


For permission to use this monologue, please contact (please include the title "I Need Detention" in your request).

This monologue is from the published play
"The Ghosts of Detention"
(ISBN-13: 978-1499111309)
 available on

No comments:

Post a Comment