Monday, June 6, 2016

Beauty IS a Beast Part 5 Scene Beauty is Missing free stage play for school children

Beauty IS a Beast by D. M. Larson

ISBN-13: 978-1511495967


(KING, HONOR, and ANDRES gather to talk to the SCRIBE)

KING: This is dreadful. Are you sure she is nowhere to be found?

SCRIBE: I'm sorry, my king. We have looked everywhere. She has just disappeared.

HONOR: This is all my fault.

ANDRES: No, it isn't.

HONOR: Yes, I never should have hosted that ball. Beauty is the one who always has them. It's terrible of me to take that from her. She must be so mad at me.

KING: You are just as able to have parties as she is. She has no right to be upset about that.

HONOR: I must find her and talk to her. She must be devastated.

ANDRES: We will search everywhere for her, my princess. We won't stop until we find her.

Gather every available person. The search must begin immediately. A hundred pieces of gold to the one that finds her.

SCRIBE: Yes, my king.

(They all depart)

FAIRY: This is all going according to my plan. Yes, I have a plan, believe it or not. You think I'm making this up as I go along, don't you? Well, you'll see. This story will have a happy ending. I'll bet my wand on it. Now, to check on Beauty.
(Snaps fingers and blackout)


For permission to perform this play contact

You can purchase a PDF version of the full play at

or a book version on

No comments:

Post a Comment