Monday, June 13, 2016

Superhero Support Group Part 12 Tic Talk humorous one act stage play script

PART 12
Superhero Support Group by D. M. Larson




PART 12 Tic Talk

DOCTOR
Carl, please.  Let's talk about this.

CAPER
Talk, talk, talk. That's all you do... talk, talk, talk... so much my head hurts! Now it's my turn. Tick, talk, tick, talk.

SHADE
Nice play on words.

CAPER
Thanks.  I should have listened to you Shade.  You were right about the doctor here.  She's pure evil.

SHADE
Let's take her in.

CAPER
No, I'm going to be rid of her forever.  Rid of all of you.  Throwing me out a window.  How could you?!

SHADE
You don't need to kill anyone.  We'll let justice take it's course.

CAPER
They need proof, Shade.  They need evidence.  She'll just sweet talk her way out of it.
DOCTOR
Carl, I'm a doctor... nothing else.

(CAPER holds up trigger for bomb.)

CAPER
Tick, talk! Tick, talk!

CATCHICK
Doc... I think that's your cue to shut up!

CAPER
You can go, Shade.  I have no quarrel with you.
Shade pauses and looks at others.  They look at him pleadingly.

SHADE
Okay.

(Shade runs out.)

CATCHICK
Some hero he turned out to be.

CAPER
Now, Doc.  Give us back our powers.

DOCTOR
I can't.

CAPER
Liar!

SMACK
Don't make him angry, Doc.

(During all this, Dogboy is making his way around behind Caper unnoticed.)

CAPER
I'm way past angry.  I'm beyond rage.

SMACK
He got my power!

CAPER
I'm ready blow you all sky high... it's your play, Doctor.

CATCHICK
Do something, Doc!


***
From the published play "Between Good and Evil" 
ISBN-13: 978-1502982308

For permission to perform this play, please contact doug@freedrama.net

Copyright (c) 2014

Do NOT repost the text of this play online in any way.


Art by http://kachumi.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment