Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 10 scene "Worship Me" full length stage play script

BAD AIR TEXAS PART 10
CAMI
(To RICK)
This will give you two lovebirds some time alone.
RICK
Cami, wait. What do I say to her?
CAMI
Come on, Rick. I thought all guys had little routines worked out for hitting on women.
(Pretends to be a guy)
Hey, baby. Wanna see what I got in my pocket?
RICK
No guy is going to say something like that.
CAMI
Uh-huh. I just had a guy that exact thing to me when I went to buy chocolates.
RICK
I can’t use some stupid line like that on Eva. She’s… special.
CAMI
Oh, yeah. Real special.
RICK
It would be different if I was some rich Hollywood guy, but it’s just poor old Rick. I need to dazzle her.
CAMI
Fine. For you, Rick, I’ll help. I do not like this Eva chick, but I like you so I’ll help.
RICK
Thank you, Cami. Now what do I do?
CAMI
Why don’t I pretend to be her and then I’ll check out your technique?
RICK
I don’t really have a technique.
CAMI
Okay, here I come.
(Does a snooty, rich girl walk with her nose in the air and snear)
Hi, I’m a rich, stuck-up brat who gets whatever I want from my daddy.
RICK
Come on, Cami. What are you doing?
CAMI
I’m trying to get into character. Isn’t that what those Hollywood people do?
RICK
Okay, fine. Do it again. But different this time.
CAMI
(Walks in doing a silly movie star walk)
Hi, I’m a sexy actress from tv. You may look at my body but do not touch.
RICK
Cami, please.
CAMI
Oh, you’re no fun.
RICK
Maybe we should forget about this.
CAMI
One more try.
(Walks in like a queen)
Bow down before me. Lick my boots. I’m your powerful princess here to whip you bad if you don’t worship me.
RICK
Forget it.
CAMI
But I’m having fun.
RICK
I’m glad one of us is.
CAMI
You know, Rick. That’s your problem. You’re too up tight.
RICK
I am not.
CAMI
Are so.
RICK
Am not.
CAMI
So, so, so. Try to have a little fun. Let her see your playful side.
RICK
I have a playful side?
CAMI
Everybody has a playful side. Some just bury it deeper than others.
RICK
I’ll give it a try.
CAMI
That’s all I ask.
RICK
Thanks, Cami.
CAMI
Any time, honey. And if it doesn’t work out with her, I’m happy to pretend to be her for you any time.
STACY
(Rushes in)
Where have you been? I thought you were coming to help me.
CAMI
I thought you could handle it. Where’s the big kahuna?
STACY
That’s why I need help. He refuses to get off the plane until we can heat up the walkway from the plane. Can we do that?
CAMI
You bet we can. I can heat things up plenty for our little dictator.
STACY
Let’s hope so.
(Exits)
CAMI
Gotta go, Rick. Good luck with Eva.
(Exits)
RICK
I’m going to need it.
(Lights fade to black)


END OF ACT I Scene 2 for two act play

No comments:

Post a Comment