Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 17 comedy scene "Little Dictator's Room"

Bad Air Texas
Part 17

CAMI
(Enters with EVA)
Hi, everyone.
EVA
I found her at some store trying to steal some chocolate.
CAMI
I was going to pay for it.
EVA
But the store was closed.
CAMI
I was going to pay when the store opened again tomorrow.
STACY
Where’s Corbichovich?
CAMI
Beats me.
EVA
I thought you were with him.
CAMI
He was and now he’s not. What’s the big deal?
STACY
He’s gone. That’s the big deal.
CAMI
Gone? Where?
STACY
We don’t know. That’s what we’re trying to figure out.
RICK
When did you see him last?
CAMI
He went to the little dictator’s room and I haven’t seen him since.
EVA
Little dictator’s room?
RICK
Bathroom.
EVA
What?
RICK
It’s a joke.
EVA
I don’t get it.
CAMI
Certainly not often enough.
EVA
Now look here…
STACY
Please, you two. We have a problem here. We need to figure out what’s happened to Corbichovich.
RICK
Maybe he’s stuck on the throne. If he forgot to put down the seat he might really be wedged in there. I’ll check it out.
(RICK exits L)
STACY
First the snowstorm. Now this. Corbichovich will have me executed for sure.
CAMI
It wouldn’t be the first time he executed somebody for something stupid.
EVA
How can you talk about my daddy that way?
CAMI
Ask him? He wouldn’t deny it. He thinks it’s funny. He was just joking about executing some guy for painting a palace patio the wrong shade of pink.
EVA
So daddy goes a little crazy sometimes… you still shouldn’t make fun of him.
STACY
Ladies, please. Let’s keep this civil okay.
EVA
She started it.
CAMI
I’ll finish it too, baby.
EVA
That’s it.
(Goes after CAMI. STACY stops EVA)
STACY
Will you stop?!
(Holds EVA as CAMI makes faces at EVA. EVA struggles to get loose)
I said stop.
(Slaps EVA)
CAMI
Nice one.
EVA
(Touches her cheek)
You’re dead for sure now.
STACY
Go ahead and make your threats. We’re in the good old U. S. of A. now. Try anything and you’ll be put in jail.
CAMI
She’s right, little girl. They throw foreigners in jail the U. S. for getting too many parking tickets.
EVA
Both of you are history. The minute Daddy gets back here, I’ll take care of you. I’ll have him transfer you both to Craphvia and then strung up.
CAMI
I wonder if Rick has seen this side of you. It ain’t pretty.
EVA
That fool is so smitten I doubt he’d care what I did.
STACY
Rick is a really nice guy. It’s a shame he’d waste himself on you.
EVA
Why? Do you think he go for someone like you?
(Laughs)
Talk about Beauty and the Beast.
CAMI
Please, let me kill her. We can hide her body in an airport locker. Nobody ever checks those things. They’ll never find her.
STACY
Tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment