Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lesson 14 Final Free Online Writing Classes for New Writers

Lesson 14 - FINAL

Send me what you’ve written for feedback. The story or play does not need to be complete. I’m happy to see what you have so far, even if it is one page.  Type up what you have and email it to doug@freedrama.net I will give suggestions and then I would like you to rewrite what you have based on those suggestion. After you make some of the suggested changes, will you get your certificate for this class.


Post any questions below.



or 



Final Free Online Writing Classes for New Writers


1 comment:

  1. I just finished this class and I look forward to the next available class. If you would like to read my story let me know I will send you it by email. Thank you D.M again. My email jdeanjr3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete