Monday, July 10, 2017

"Even Monsters Can Be Princesses" Part 13 family friendly school play for actors of all ages

"Even Monsters Can Be Princesses" Part 13

PENELOPE
I’m sorry, Henry.


HENRY
Yeah, I’m sorry too. Sorry that she didn’t get punished. She gets a party instead. How fair is that?


PENELOPE
May I speak freely, my prince?


HENRY
I’m sorry I got mad at you. You don’t have to get formal. Out with it.


PENELOPE
Did you only help Dee Dee, because you wanted to be mean to your sister?


HENRY
I don’t know.


PENELOPE
Helping Dee Dee wasn’t really important to you. But getting back at your sister was?


HENRY
Of course, I wanted to help Dee Dee.


PENELOPE
Really?


HENRY
Yes… but maybe deep down, punishing my sister was more important.


PENELOPE
I’m glad you can admit that. I feel some respect for you returning.


HENRY
I was acting as bad as her, wasn’t I?


PENELOPE
Maybe. But you can feel better knowing that in the end, you did help Dee Dee. That’s what matters.


HENRY
It should be, yes.


PENELOPE
And you brought peace to your home.


HENRY
I did, didn’t I?


PENELOPE
All by yourself.


HENRY
Yes, I did… no, actually I didn’t. I had a lot of help. Thank you, Penelope. I couldn’t have done this without you.


PENELOPE
Oh, fiddle-e-dee. Imagine me helping a prince.


HENRY
You helped a prince, princess and Queen… and a monster named Dee Dee.


PENELOPE
Why don’t we go join the party?


HENRY
I don’t know.


PENELOPE
It’s for Dee Dee.


HENRY
Okay.


PENELOPE
And we can make sure your sister remembers that.


HERNY
Good idea.


PENELOPE
Let’s go.


HENRY
We make a great team.


PENELOPE
I wonder what problem we can fix next?


HENRY
There are some dragons stealing treasure from the neighboring kingdom.


PENELOPE
Dragons, eh? They’ll be no match for us.


HENRY
We ride at dawn.


(They exit dramatically)

END OF PLAY

Purchase a low cost PDF at CurrClick.com

or
BACK TO PART 1



No comments:

Post a Comment