Monday, July 10, 2017

"Even Monsters Can Be Princesses" Part 3 family friendly school play for actors of all ages

"Even Monsters Can Be Princesses" Part 3 family friendly school play for actors of all ages

PENELOPE
Why is she going after the Princess?


HENRY
Maybe she wants to be a princess too.


(PRINCESS enters)


PENELOPE
A princess monster.  How cute.


PRINCESS
That’s not cute. This is outrageous. I want the monster punished.


PENELOPE
Yes, your majesty.


PRINCESS
Find that creature immediately.  I want everyone in the kingdom looking.  That includes you servant.


PENELOPE
Yes, your majesty.


(PENELOPE exits.  DEE DEE Monster sneaks in during the following and sits behind the throne)


HENRY
Why are you being so crazy about this?


PRINCESS
I’m am obviously being targeted.


HENRY
You have everything you want. She has nothing. She doesn’t even have a family.


PRINCESS
How do you know that?


HENRY
I spoke to her.


PRINCESS
You what?


HENRY
She isn’t dangerous.  She hasn’t hurt anyone. So I stood right here and spoke to her.


PRINCESS
Hasn’t hurt anyone?! She has hurt me. She has hurt my feelings.


HENRY
You have feelings?


PRINCESS
How dare you brother?  How dare you say I am without feeling.  That hurts.


(She does a fake cry. DEE DEE Monster is sad for her and goes up to her and offers a tissue. PRINCESS takes it assuming it was a servant)


PRINCESS
Thank you.


HENRY
She is a kind monster.


PRINCESS
There is no such thing!


(DEE DEE runs and hides behind throne again)


HENRY
I think she is after your things because she wants to be a princess.


PRINCESS
So that’s her evil plot. She wants to take everything from me and replace me!


HENRY
Or maybe she just wants to be like you.


PRINCESS
Well, I am pretty wonderful. I imagine everyone is envious of my perfectness. Why shouldn’t she want to be like me?


HENRY
Good question.


(HENRY motions for DEE DEE to come out)


HENRY
Maybe if you got to know her then maybe you can help her.


PRINCESS
Help her!  Never!


(DEE DEE runs and hides again)


HENRY
Or at least make peace.


PRINCESS
There will be no peace until that creature is banished from my kingdom!

(PRINCESS exits in anger)

or
Purchase a low cost PDF at CurrClick.com

or
BACK TO PART 1

Important Copyright Notice

These scripts may be used for FREE but PLEASE do NOT repost the TEXT of any script online in any way. Students, actors, teachers and student may use the scripts for acting or classroom activities and even videos, but do NOT repost them on the internet. Please link to the scripts on the website. We love that! But these scripts are published and protected by copyright (c) 2001-2017 so do not upload the entire text of a script. Performing the scripts for an audience or on a video is totally okay. Just be sure to credit the author and our website (Freedrama.net). Thank you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment