Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 14 family friendly version of stage play script

FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 14


(MA comes out)


SARGE
Yeah, we do seem to get along. I wish I could say the same about Shelly.


MA
Jamie? Could you run inside and help Sam a minute?


JAMIE
Uh, okay.


MA
Thanks.


(JAMIE goes inside)


MA (CONT.)
So, how are you doing?


SARGE
Not so good. Why can't I get through to Shelly?


MA
For the same reason I can't always get through to Sam. Some people simply get along better than others. You and Sam have a special connection I'll never have with her.


SARGE
That's fine if you get along better with Shelly than I do, but Shelly seems to outright hate me.


MA
Sam may not hate me, but she sure tries to find ways to get under my skin. Just now she ran in the house and told me you were so fed up with Shelly that you were out here trying to drown her in the trough. She got me so worked up I ran to the window to look.


(SARGE is trying not to laugh)


MA (CONT.)
Yes, she thought it was pretty funny too. Well, I didn't.
SARGE
Okay, you've made your point.
MA
Do you feel better then?
SARGE
A little. I still wish I could find out what she doesn't like about me. I mean she doesn't have to like me or anything. I just want to know what I did.
MA
You may not have done anything. Give it time.
(SARGE nods)
I better get back inside and watch Sam. I wonder what she has up her sleeve next.


(SARGE laughs and MA exits)




GO TO MAIN MENU (& CAST LIST)

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.