Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 17 family friendly version of stage play script

FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 17


TINA
(Enters R)
Hey, Sarge. Can I take a break and go get the mail?
SARGE
As long as you’re more than halfway done. I do have other things for you to do.
TINA
I'll be done. Can I drive the truck down to the mailbox?
SARGE
I guess...
(Tosses her the keys)
Keep it under 30.
TINA
You're no fun.


(Exits L)
SARGE
One of these days, one of the girls is going to run off on me.
MA
They have. Don't you remember our first year here?
SARGE
I've been trying to forget.
MA
I swear we spent half our time chasing those girls down.
SARGE
But when your only choice is jail or here, I know where I'd be. I wish they would have had some place like this for me when I was a kid. It may've kept me out of trouble.
MA
(Smiles and laughs)
Probably not.
SARGE
(Looks at watch)
It is about time for break, isn't it?
MA
Maybe not for Sam though. Every time I turn around she's taking a break.


SARGE
Besides the girls will want to get their mail. Some of them really look forward to it. I'll go get Paula and Shelly. Maybe I'll even surprise Shelly and finish up for her out there.


(SARGE exits R)
MA
And I suppose I'll get Sam.


(MA exits inside)






GO TO MAIN MENU (& CAST LIST)

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


No comments:

Post a Comment