Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 18 family friendly version of stage play script

FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 18


PAULA
(Off)
Thank you, Sarge. I'm expecting some important information.
(Enters R)
I sure hope it comes today.
SAM
(Comes from house with JAMIE)
A break already? Seems like we've hardly worked at all.
JAMIE
I think we've spent most of the time talking.
SAM
(Trying to look serious and tough)
I've been working and nobody is going to know different are they? It's our little secret.
JAMIE
(Laugh)
Uh-huh, okay.
SAM
(Like a gangster)
You're a good kid. I like you. I think I'll keep you around.
SHELLY
(Enter R dirty, tired and upset)
Look at me. What a mess.
(She is walking weird. Almost in tears)
And I broke a nail too.
PAULA
(Goes to her)
Let me see. Poor, Shelly.


SHELLY
(Moves away)
I don't need your sympathy, Paula.
SAM
What Shelly needs is a demolition crew.
SHELLY
Do I look that bad?
SAM
Let's just say that the bride of Frankenstein had better hair days.
SHELLY
Oh, and I had my hair perfect today.
PAULA
Don't listen to Sam. You never look bad.
SHELLY
And what do you know, Paula. You can't even wear clothes that are color coordinated.
SAM
Man, Shelly. What did Paula ever do to you?
PAULA
Its okay, Sam. She's upset. She doesn't mean it.
SHELLY
Of course, I’m upset. I’m a mess.


(JAMIE goes to SHELLY upset)


JAMIE
Shelly, you’re bleeding!


(SHELLY is faint)


SHELLY
What?


JAMIE
Your foot!


SHELLY
My poor shoes…


(SHELLY faints)


PAULA
That’s a lot of blood.


(PAULA faints too)


SAM
Sarge! Ma! We need help!


END OF SCENE



GO TO MAIN MENU

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


No comments:

Post a Comment