Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 3 family friendly version of stage play script

FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 3


(JAMIE goes to SARGE and taps him on the shoulder)


JAMIE
Uncle Joe?
SARGE
(Takes off headphone)
Well, hey there, Jammer? I heard you were coming. How's my favorite niece?


JAMIE
Okay, I guess.


SARGE
Just okay, huh? Something eating you?


JAMIE
Not really.
(Looking around nervously)


SARGE
(Looks around too. Whispers)
What you looking for?


JAMIE
Huh? Oh, nothing.


SARGE
Nervous about meeting the girls?


JAMIE
(Gives a "how did you read my mind" look)
Uh... no.


SARGE
(Responding to her actions rather than words)
Don't worry. They're nice girls if you give them half a chance.
(Looks around)
Have you met any of them yet?


JAMIE
No, but it's okay. I can meet them later. There's no hurry.


SARGE
I should get at least one of them to show you around.
JAMIE
I'm kind of a loner. I can find my way around.


SARGE
(Takes a good look at her)
You seem a lot different from the last time I saw you.


JAMIE
It's been awhile.


SARGE
Not that long. You look like you have a lot on your mind.  Is something wrong?


JAMIE
I don't really want to talk about it, okay Uncle Joe?


SARGE
(Knowing when to back off)
Okay.





GO TO MAIN MENU (& CAST LIST)

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


No comments:

Post a Comment