Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 4 family friendly version of stage play script

FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 4


SARGE
(Looks off R)
Oh, good. Here comes Sam.


JAMIE
I better go inside and unpack.


SARGE
(Gently grabs JAMIE)
Sam, come over here. I want to introduce you.


SAM
(Enters R)
I kinda got something else to do, Sarge.


SARGE
Like what?


SAM
Never mind.


SARGE
Jamie. Meet Samantha.


SAM
Don't call me that name. You know I hate that.


SARGE
Sorry Sandpaper.


SAM
I don't think I like my nickname much better.
(Goes to JAMIE. Looks at SARGE)
My friends call me Sam.
(Looks over JAMIE)
What are you in for?


SARGE
Sam! You know better than to talk like that.


SAM
Sorry.


SARGE
She's our niece. She's here for a visit.


SAM
Why?


SARGE
Some people actually like to come see us.


SAM
(Sly look at SARGE)
I don't see why.
(SARGE rolls his eyes but smiles)
Does she talk?


JAMIE
Yes.
SAM
Well, she knows one word.


JAMIE
(Getting upset)
Can I go inside now, Sarge?


SARGE
(Gives SAM an annoyed look)
Sure, Jamie.
(JAMIE goes quickly inside)






GO TO MAIN MENU (& CAST LIST)

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


No comments:

Post a Comment