Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 7 family friendly version of stage play script



FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 7


MA
Sometimes, those girls...


SARGE
Probably having someone new around is setting them off.


MA
And Jamie was acting really upset when she came in. What happened out here?


SARGE
Sam was giving her a hard time. I took care of it.


MA
I hope so because something is really bothering Jamie and I want her to feel like this is a safe enough place to talk about it.


SARGE
Her visit sure came out of the blue. Did your sister have something come up?


MA
I haven't talked to my sister yet about it. I only talked to Jamie on the phone last night. I didn't get to talk to her mother.


SARGE
Strange.


MA
You think so?


SARGE
Just a little.


MA
I thought it was too, but I figure it was just me.


SARGE
Has she told you anything out of the ordinary yet?


MA
No, she simply said she wanted to visit and I've left it at that.


SARGE
I guess that could be all there is to it.
(Joking)
This is such a wonderful vacation spot.


MA
It is if you like rattlesnakes.


SAM
They're coming.




GO TO MAIN MENU

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


No comments:

Post a Comment