Saturday, July 8, 2017

Flowers in the Desert Part 8 family friendly version of stage play script



FLOWERS IN THE DESERT
PART 8


TINA
(Off. Sings)
"I wish I had an Oscar Meyer wiener."


PAULA
(Enters. Carrying Pig)
I don't hear you.


TINA
(Comes on)
Here, piggy, piggy. Time for dinner.


PAULA
It is not.
MA
Paula, will you please leave that pig in the barn? It's not a baby.


PAULA
Yes, it is. It's my baby.


TINA
You know, she’s right. They even look alike.


PAULA
Can't piggy at least stay for devotions?


SAM
What for? Animals don't have souls.


PAULA
They do too.


SAM
Do not.


PAULA
How would you know?


SAM
I live with enough of them.


TINA
Are you calling me an animal?


SAM
If the feed bag fits...


MA
(Looks through book)
Maybe we need an extra-long devotion today.


SAM
(SAM straightens up)
No, that's okay. Sorry, Tina.
TINA
You better be.


PAULA
(Pouting)
I'll go put piggy back.


(PAULA exits R)



GO TO MAIN MENU (& CAST LIST)

Purchase a low cost PDF of the full play at http://www.currclick.com/product/105534/Flowers-in-the-Desert


No comments:

Post a Comment