Thursday, September 28, 2017

"Pieces of my Heart" dramatic monologue for male actor http://www.freedrama.net/small1d.html free script

“Pieces of My Heart”
by D. M. Larson
dramatic monologue for male


Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved


Please contact doug@freedrama.net for permission to use the monologue


RANDY
What is she doing with him? I thought we had something special. She acted like I mattered to her.


Maybe she does that with all the guys. Or I’m just an idiot. A woman is friendly and I take it the wrong way. Why do I do this to myself? She’s way out of my league. I have no clue why I even thought I had a chance.


I wonder what it’s like to have a woman want you like that?  Someone who wants you to hold them and kiss them and tell them you love them. Maybe I love too easily, that’s why they’re always breaking my heart, because I’m too eager to give my love away to any woman who smiles at me. I’ve given so many pieces of my heart away that I’m not sure there are any pieces left anymore.


END OF MONOLOGUE





Use Public Domain Comic Books to Inspire Your Writing http://comicbookplus.com/


Find more free monologues at:


Monologues for Men:


Monologues for Teens:


Comedy (Humorous) Monologues

1 comment:


  1. Good Job Sir,
    your website is very stage drama informative. i am really impress your efficiency.

    ReplyDelete

Request Scripts Here (PLEASE include TITLE OF PLAY in your request)

Name

Email *

Message *