Friday, August 22, 2014

"Catchick" free short comedy monologue for female actress

Adapted from "Superhero Support Group", this comedy monologue takes a look at Catchick who is tired of having mutant powers and wants a mad scientist type doctor to take her powers from her.

This monologue is free for use in an audition, workshop, classroom or competition.

"CATCHICK" by D. M. Larson


CATCHICK
I am tired of my catlike mutant powers. You know how annoying it is to be like a cat?


Look. I want to be able to go the beach without getting the urge to use the bathroom. I want to go swimming again. I am tired of all those naps.

Please doctor. Take me next.

(Starts coking on something)

And I'm tired of all the hairballs!
You can have my powers.

Please take them from me. I want to be normal.

END OF MONOLOGUE

***

From the published play "Between Good and Evil" by D. M. Larson available on Amazon.com 



Check out more FREE stuff on the popular Freedrama Blog Posts below:

Top 10 Most Popular Free Monologues:


Best Short Play Scripts and Skits:


Top 10 Comedy Monologues - Funny Solo Play Scripts:






free short comedy monologue for female actress


Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.