Saturday, September 13, 2014

"Deadly Fighting Princess" short scene for 2 actors featuring Cinderella and the Big Bad Wolf (kid or child performers classroom or workshop script)

"Deadly Fighting Princess" SHORT SCENE FOR 2 ACTORS FROM "Holka Polka" (featuring Cinderella and the Big Bad Wolf)

*********


CINDY
I just assumed a witch put the Prince to sleep. They didn't?

WOLF
No, they didn't.  That's a misconfection.

CINDY
A what?

WOLF
When someone thinks you're one way, but you're not.

CINDY
I know what that's like. Everyone think princesses are pretty and happy and fragile. But I'm not.

WOLF
You are pretty, Cindy. Really.

CINDY
See. And you probably think I'm happy too, but I'm not. I'm downright depressed.

WOLF
Need a scratch behind the ear?

(WOLF scratches behind her ear and she thumps her foot)

CINDY
Hey, that does help.

WOLF
I have to admit, you do look a bit fragile though.

CINDY
See... everyone looks at me and sees a delicate flower, when in reality, I'm a deadly fighting machine ready to strike.

WOLF
(Snickers)
Really?

(CINDY does some karate moves and grabs WOLF by the arm and spins him to the floor in a heap)

CINDY
Are you okay?

WOLF
Mommy.

CINDY
I'm so sorry.

WOLF
No, I'm fine.

CINDY
You sure?

WOLF
Sure, sure. I just need a moment to get the feeling back in my body.

CINDY
I don't know my own strength.


END OF SCENE



Three actor version: http://freedramaplays.blogspot.com/2014/09/deadly-fighting-princess-short-scene.html

More scenes for 2 actors: http://www.freedrama.net/small2.html



Buy a low cost PDF of Holka Polka at:
Or purchase the published play on Amazon.com:




free scene for kid child actor classroom workshop 2 or 3 actors



Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.