Saturday, July 4, 2015

"Win Her Back" short monologue for male from Pirate and the Princess

"The Pirate and the Princess" is a twist on the tale the Prince and the Pauper. It is about Bones the Pirate Girl who is tired of life at sea and a princess named Fuchsia who dreams of adventure. They decide to switch places but find out being a pirate and a princess isn't all fun and games.
The monologue below is from an old pirate named Stinky who is the one who sent Bones to Fuchsia's castle as part of a plan to win back someone he loved long ago.

For permission to use this monologue, contact (please include the title "Win Her Back" in your request).

Back here again... The place where I started from. Dare I call it home.  Home for me has been this ship for so long. But lately it has felt like something has been missing.  And I finally know what. It's the woman I left behind. No adventure or treasure has been enough to fill void she left.  I must win her back. I must let her know much she means to me. There are a lot of old wounds I must heal and it will not be fixed quickly or easily. But I can't go on without her anymore.

short monologue for male from Pirate and the Princess

The Pirate and the Princess Main Menu Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
More Plays for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment