Friday, January 8, 2016

"Carry a Stuffy" short comedic version with a Biker male - hilarious version of solo comedy stage play script

This is a short 30 second comedy version of the monologue called "Carry a Stuffy" written by D. M. Larson from the published play "The Bullied, Bungled and Botched"

Normally this is a semi-serious monologue for a teen girl but I decided to try a short version with a Biker guy!  It turned out to be pretty funny.


by D. M. Larson 

(Biker Edition)

I like to cuddle and hug. I loves stuffed animals. See. I have a new one. What should I name him?  I think I will name him Mr. Cuddles.

I need something to help me get through the day. I just wish they could hug me back.


For permisison to use this monologue, contact (include the title "Carry a Stuffy" in your request).

Read the full script (teen girl version) at

Find more free comedic, comedy, funny monologues at

Find more free short monologues at

Find more free monologues at

No comments:

Post a Comment