Friday, October 28, 2016

Ice Queen monologue from comedy stage play Somebody Famous

“ICE QUEEN”
by D. M. Larson

MACY
Is she playing an ice queen with a stick up her butt?

I don’t understand why she doesn’t like me. What have I done to her? I mean I practically worship her and all she does is throw insults at me and trashes my presents.

Well, I’ve written her a letter almost every day since she’s been here and she hasn’t written back. In fact she trashes my letters.

I know because I go through her trash.

And I made her these little pictures with me and her doing things together like going to movie premieres and going to the beach…

I cut pictures out of magazines of her and take photos of me and put them together. I sometimes put my head on pictures of Pamela Anderson when I can find them because we have real similar figures.

But she ripped up the last picture I made right in front of me. I swear I’m going to resign as the president of her fan club.

END OF MONOLOGUE

From the published play "Somebody Famous" by D. M. Larson available on Amazon.com copyright (c) 2016

ISBN-13: 978-1539753483



No comments:

Post a Comment