Friday, October 28, 2016

Ice Queen monologue from comedy stage play Somebody Famous

“ICE QUEEN”
by D. M. Larson

MACY
Is she playing an ice queen with a stick up her butt?

I don’t understand why she doesn’t like me. What have I done to her? I mean I practically worship her and all she does is throw insults at me and trashes my presents.

Well, I’ve written her a letter almost every day since she’s been here and she hasn’t written back. In fact she trashes my letters.

I know because I go through her trash.

And I made her these little pictures with me and her doing things together like going to movie premieres and going to the beach…

I cut pictures out of magazines of her and take photos of me and put them together. I sometimes put my head on pictures of Pamela Anderson when I can find them because we have real similar figures.

But she ripped up the last picture I made right in front of me. I swear I’m going to resign as the president of her fan club.

END OF MONOLOGUE

Copyright (c) 2016

"Somebody Famous" by D. M. Larson is a comedy stage play script for 5 women and 2 men now available from Amazon.com. ISBN-13: 978-1539753483

Buy a low cost PDF of this play on Sellfy.com



Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.