Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 20 scene 2 actors male female

Bad Air Texas Part 20

RICK
What am I going to say to Eva? Judging by what she has already told me she’s a good suspect. I know she’s part of some communist movement. Plus if her father disappears, she becomes the next dictator with all the power and money that goes along with it.
EVA
There you are, Rick.
RICK
(Nervous)
Oh, hi, Eva.
RICK
Guess I better get back to work.
(Heads for computer)
EVA
(Stops RICK)
Come talk with me. I’m bored.
RICK
Eva…
EVA
(Bats her eyes)
Yes, Rick?
RICK
I don’t know how to say this…
EVA
What’s wrong?
RICK
There’s something I’ve been wondering…
EVA
Perhaps you were wondering why I’m so beautiful, so talented, so… sexy.
(Moves close)
RICK
(Flustered)
Uh… well…
EVA
(Sighs and backs off)
Tell me what’s going on.
RICK
Might as well get to the point.
EVA
Please.
RICK
Did you abduct your father?
EVA
That’s what you’re worried about?
RICK
You do stand to gain the most from his disappearance.
EVA
You know how long a dictator lasts in Craphvia? If I were lucky, I’d be president for a year before someone made me disappear.
RICK
But your father’s army?
EVA
They won’t be loyal to me, especially after they find out I’m a communist.
RICK
I thought you were going to lead some glorious revolution for the people.
EVA
It sounded good until daddy disappeared. Now I’m not so sure. Maybe I’ll just put some other communist leader in charge and let them get killed.
RICK
But what about all that money you’ve dreamed of?
EVA
I’ll be sure to take all that with me. The communists won’t be needing it.
RICK
That means you still have a motive. Money.
EVA
Rick, I’m not a good person like you, but I’m no kidnapper.
(Moves in closer)
Is there anything I can do to convince you?
RICK
I… I don’t think that’s a good idea.
EVA
But aren’t you attracted to me?
RICK
You’re good looking and all, but you certainly don’t have a heart of gold.
EVA
(Moves away from RICK)
So I’m not a saint like my mother. So what? I got her looks and daddy cunning.
RICK
Have you done anything as horrible as your father?
EVA
I’ve stabbed plenty of people in the back but never with a knife. I’m an actress. Cunning comes in handy.
(Looks off R)

Oh, there's Stacy and Cami, coming to spoil all our fun.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.