Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 21 funny comedy scene "No Chocolates for You"

Bad Air Texas 
PART 21

STACY
Hi, you two. What’s going on? Everything okay?
EVA
It was fine until you two came along.
CAMI
I told you nothing was wrong. Let's go.
EVA
What do you mean? Were you watching us?
STACY
(Giving CAMI a dirty look)
No, we were not.
CAMI
No, we were just watching out for Rick.
EVA
What's going on here?
STACY
Fine, look. Since we've totally messed this up, let's be honest with her.
EVA
Honest with me? About what?
(They look at each other. RICK sighs)
RICK
We decided you are the one who took Corbichovich so they wanted me to get you to confess about it.
EVA
I already told you. I didn't do it.
(STACY and CAMI are suspicious. EVA looks at RICK)
You believe me, don't you?
RICK
Yes, I believe you.
CAMI
Rick, Rick, Rick. The flesh is weak...
EVA
Look. Instead of fighting why don't we help each other figure this out. If I do anything strange, you can take me to security.
STACY
Fine, fine. But you watch yourself...
CAMI
Yeah... you be careful or else.
EVA
Or else what?
CAMI
(Thinks)
Or no chocolates for you.
(Smiles)
Speaking of... I'm going to go find me some.
(Exits L)
STACY
She has a one-track mind.
RICK
So if we eliminate Eva has our suspected kidnapper…
STACY
I didn’t know we did.
EVA
Since we’re pointing fingers, what about you, Ms. Regional Manager?
STACY
Me? I don’t have a motive.
EVA
(Circles round STACY giving a good look over)
Not that is obvious to us. But if we do some digging, maybe we can find something.
STACY
I have nothing to hide.
EVA
Hey, Rick. Haven’t you noticed those strange bulges in her skirt?
STACY
Excuse me? Just because I don’t work out with a personal trainer like you doesn’t give you the right to make comments on my hips.
EVA
Drop the act. You’re hiding something.
(Goes at her)
STACY
(Holds her off)
Hands off.
RICK
(Tries to get in between them)
Ladies, please!
(The three fall behind counter. Fight can have the occasional person pop up only to be pulled down again. After a moment of screaming and yelling, EVA jumps out victorious)
EVA
I knew it. You have a gun.
RICK
(Comes out)
A gun?
STACY
(Comes out zipping up her skirt)
Give me that.
EVA
(Keeps gun)
What are you doing with a gun?
STACY
This is Texas. Who doesn’t have a gun? I have a permit if you’d like to see it. Now hand if over.
EVA
No way. I’m calling security.
STACY
Fine. Go right ahead.


(EVA walks off to side, pulls out a cell phone and calls)


RICK
(To STACY)
You’re not even from Texas. Why the gun?
STACY
I had orders from the big guys to keep Corbichovich safe by any mean necessary. That means I need to be prepared.
(EVA comes back very annoyed)
No luck with security?
EVA
They said you had special clearance or something.
STACY
May I have the gun back now?
EVA
(Thinks)
How about a game of Craphvian roulette?
RICK
Is that like Russian roulette?
STACY
It is except in Craphvian roulette you only take out one bullet instead of leaving only one in. The odds aren’t very good.
RICK
I wouldn’t think so.
EVA
Wanna play?
STACY
If you go first.
EVA
(Hands back gun)
You’re no fun.
STACY
Back to searching for your father.
EVA
Again? We looked everywhere except outside in the snow.
STACY
I have a shovel if you want to search there too.
RICK
Have you checked the security tapes?
STACY
Great idea. They have cameras everywhere. Let’s go.
(They exit as lights fade to black)

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.