Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 23 scene "Dearest Baby Girl" acting stage play script

Bad Air Texas 
PART 23

RICK
(Sets suitcases DC)
What’s with Stacy?
EVA
Who cares?
(Opens one suitcase)
Let’s see what we can find that might help us.
RICK
(Can’t open other suitcase)
Do you know the combination to this one?
EVA
5-5-5.
RICK
(Gets it open)
That’s not very clever.
EVA
Actually it is. No one would think he’d use such a stupid combination.
RICK
(Pulls out weird objects such as a rubber duck, whip, bunny slippers)
What is all this stuff?
EVA
So he has a few quirks. Who doesn’t?
RICK
(Pulls out pink bra)
Um… well… can’t say I have anything like this in my wardrobe.
EVA
(Holds up envelope)
Here’s something.
(Reads outside)
To Eva. Open in case of emergency…
RICK
Open it. I think this qualifies as an emergency.
EVA
I guess so.
(Opens envelope and reads letter)
Dear Eva. If you open this envelope, I must be in danger or dead. You must…
(Stops reading)
RICK
What does it say?
EVA
(Puts letter away)
Nothing.
RICK
Come on, Eva. It could be important.
EVA
It’s private okay? I don’t want to tell you.
(Holds letter behind her back)
RICK
How can I help you and your father if you won’t let me?
(CAMI enters L with bag of chocolates)
EVA
We don’t need any help.
CAMI
(Snatches envelope)
What’s this?
EVA
Give that back.
CAMI
(Takes letter from envelope and EVA tries to grab it)
Dearest Baby Girl…
EVA
It doesn’t say that.
CAMI
This is interesting.
RICK
What?
EVA
(Stares daggers at RICK)
Who’s side are you on?
RICK
You made it pretty clear I’m not on your side.
CAMI
If I were you, Rick, I’d get on her side.
(Holds out letter)
She’s just been made the dictator of Craphvia.
(EVA snatches letter away)
RICK
That’s what you didn’t want to reveal.
EVA
But it’s only temporary until father is found.
CAMI
If he’s ever found.
EVA
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better.
CAMI
You have just been made one of the most powerful women in Craphvia and you want me to feel sorry for you?
EVA
But I don’t want it…
RICK
Is there someone else that could do it?
EVA
The letter says I’m the only one he trusts. I must do it until we know his fate. If he’s only missing and I turn over the government to someone else, he may never get power back again.
CAMI
Would that be so bad?
EVA
Yes, it would. You may not like my daddy, but Craphvia has had worse dictators.
CAMI
True. But they’ve also had better.
RICK
And you want to change things, Eva. You told me. This is your chance to make a switch. Appoint someone who will help the people and bring stability to the land.
EVA
Sorry, all those people are dead. Daddy couldn’t stand peaceniks.
CAMI
Then have a free election. It works for other countries. Let the people decide.


or

Bad Air Texas Part 23 scene "Dearest Baby Girl" acting stage play script

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.