Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 7 funny scene "Boy Toy for Boss Lady"

Bad Air Texas 
PART 7

RICK
Did she mean what I thought she meant?
CAMI
Oh, Rick. You’re in trouble.
RICK
Why me? Why do women throw themselves at me like this?
CAMI
Most guys would like it.  Wait… are you… is that why you don’t like it when I get playful?
RICK
No, I like women. I really do. Call me crazy, but I just don’t like to sleep with every woman that comes along.
CAMI
You’re crazy.
RICK
Fine, I’ll go play boy toy for boss lady.
CAMI
Then it’s my turn.
RICK
(EVA enters R)
Sure, fine and then it’s your turn. Why don’t I just make an announcement on the airport intercom? Step right up ladies. Rick is ready for romance.
EVA
(From behind)
Now this is what I call a full service airport.
RICK
Oh, my gosh.
(Really embarrassed)
Eva? Eva Dictator… I mean Eva Corbichovich.
CAMI
(Pats RICK on head)
You’ll have to excuse my friend here. He’s still learning to speak English.
EVA
That’s okay. The cute ones don’t need to speak.
CAMI
(Aside to RICK)
Ohh, reel her in, boy.
RICK
I’m sorry. We weren’t expecting you so soon.
EVA
The weather is horrible out there. I thought I’d better get here early before the snow got too bad.
RICK
Welcome to AirCraphvia Amarillo, Miss Corbichovich.
EVA
So how did you know who I was?
RICK
From TV… and the theatre.
EVA
(Flattered)
You’ve seen me?
RICK
Oh, once or twice. On Texas Tramps… and the Sound of Music.
CAMI
Once or twice? He never misses that show. And I’ll bet he went to that musical more than once too.
EVA
I’m flattered.
RICK
Forgive me. I should introduce myself. I am Rick Ramone and this here is my partner in crime, Cami.
CAMI
So you’re the famous Eva Corbichovich?
EVA
You’ve seen me on TV too?
CAMI
No, I’ve just heard about you from some Craphvia friends of mine.
EVA
Don’t believe everything you hear.
CAMI
If I did that then I’d have to believe that story about Rick and the armadillo on runway three…
RICK
Whatever you’re about to say doesn’t need to be repeated…
EVA
(Aside to CAMI)
That’s okay you can tell me about it later.
(CAMI winks at RICK)
RICK
Well, anyway… it’s wonderful to have you here. Is there anything we can get for you?
EVA
Do I have time to freshen up before he gets down here?
RICK
Of course.
(Points L)
The restroom is right over there.
CAMI
I’ll show her.
EVA
(Gives RICK a pleased smile)
Thank you, Rick.
CAMI
(Winks at RICK)
Isn’t he such a sweet thing?
(Leads EVA L)
Our first stop on our tour will be the Made in Texas store. They have the best chocolate chiltins… they are made only here in Texas.

(Both exit L)

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.