Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mystery of the Gangster Ghost Part 10 murder mystery musical theatre

MYSTERY OF THE GANGSTER GHOST

PART 10

ACT II SCENE 1 - LITTLE CRUMBS OF HAPPINESS

Song and Lyrics by J. Keirn Brennan and Ernest R. Ball


(Curtains close and SINGER enters - SADIE, REMMY or MAYA)


First Verse

You could not give me all your love, Although I know you

tried; But what you gave made me your slave, And I was

satisfied.


Second Verse

What food you brought for loving though, Within your tender

eyes; In your one kiss, one taste of bliss, I found life’s

greatest prize.


Chorus

Little crumbs of happiness That fell like golden grain,

Filled my hungry, homesick heart And stilled that lonesome

pain. Little drops of tenderness That made me love you so;

Little crumbs of happiness You gave me long ago.





Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.