Wednesday, June 3, 2015

THE MUMMY GIRL free monologue for teen female from stage play script Bullied, Bungled and Botched

From my play for school age actors about bullying, "Bullied, Bungled and Botched" for teens, teenagers, young adults.

THE MUMMY GIRL by D. M. Larson

"I’m sure you’re wondering what happened to me. I'm telling everyone I got plastic surgery - but not to make myself more beautiful - I'm removing my nose cause everyone here stinks!"

Read the monologue at:
freedrama.net/mummygirl.html

This play is published and available at Amazon.com (ISBN-13: 978-1518661082):


Purchase an ad free PDF on CurrClick.com







Read the entire play at http://freedrama.net/bullied.html

Find more free monologues at http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

 free monologue for teen female from stage play script Bullied, Bungled and Botched



Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.