Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"Watching You" short monologue for female

"Watching You"
short monologue for woman
by D. M. Larson

(MINDY goes up to RALPH'S desk and leaves him a present. She pretends to talk to him)

MINDY
Hi, I'm Mindy - I've been watching you... no, no sounds creepy. Hi, I'm Mindy. I enjoyed the seminar you have last week on customer service techniques. I thought you were wonderful... Amazing... I mean. No, no... Too much. I found it very informative. I've been to all your staff trainings. I never miss one. I'm always in the front row. I'm always early. I wanted to give you a little something... To let you know that we appreciate all the help you give to the rest of is... To all help you give me. You really care about people... I don't think anyone notices all the hard work you do. But I do. And that's why I wanted to give you this. Because you make a difference... You make a difference for me.

END OF MONOLOGUE

***

For permission to use this script, please contact doug@freedrama.net (include the title "Watching You" in the request).




Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.