Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 13 scene "Go Away Now" free comedy stage play script

Bad Air Texas
PART 13

RICK
I thought I’d never say this, but thank goodness for Cami.
EVA
I haven’t seen anybody handle him that well since mother.
STACY
This is all going wrong. Rick, where’s those banners?
RICK
I’m sorry, Ms. Toredovich, but I didn’t have time…
STACY
What were you doing?
EVA
He was talking to me.
STACY
And who are you? One of his cheap chicks from the dance club?
RICK
Ms. Toredovich. This is Eva Corbichovich.
STACY
Yeah, right and I’m lady liberty.
EVA
Nice to meet you, Ms. Liberty. Daddy will be happy to know you’ve given me such a warm welcome.
STACY
You’re not kidding, are you?
RICK
Nope.
STACY
(A look of terror. Then does a fake laugh)
Well, I was just kidding you. I’m such a kidder.
EVA
Yes, very funny. Daddy will find it very amusing.
STACY
That’s okay. Oh, you don’t need to tell him.
EVA
Don’t worry. I’m sure daddy will understand. First, the snowstorm. I know and you know that you have no control over snow, but daddy doesn’t think that way. And insulting his daughter. His last remnant of the woman he cherished more than life…
(To RICK)
Hmmm. Daddy hasn’t executed anyone for this level of incompetence in at least a month.
STACY
Executed?
(Falls to her knees)
Please, Miss Corbichovich. Show mercy. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you. You changed your hair color and you had on sunglasses and… I’m so sorry.
EVA
Tell you what. I am a fair woman. I will ask Rick here to tell me if you are a fair person. If he says you are fair, then I will be fair.
STACY
(Goes to RICK)
Rick, please. Tell Miss Corbichovich that I’m a fair person and I’ll give you whatever you want.
RICK
Anything?
STACY
Anything.
EVA
Go on, Rick. Tell the lady what you want. She said anything and she is the regional director.
RICK
Well, this is a rather unique opportunity. What should I ask for? Maybe an extra vacation day?
EVA
Think big, Rick.
RICK
I hear the manager of our Amarillo office is leaving. I would like that job.
STACY
(Annoyed)
Let’s not get carried away here.
EVA
What was that?
STACY
(Cowers. Whispers to RICK)
Yes, whatever you want. Please, just help me out.
RICK
I believe Ms. Toredovich is a fair woman. In fact, she is so happy with my work that she has decided to make me the AirCraphvia Amarillo manager.
EVA
(Pats STACY on the back)
Excellent choice. AirCraphvia is lucky to have him.
STACY
So you won’t tell your father?
EVA
As long as Rick is happy with you, I’ll be happy with you. If I’m happy, then I don’t need to say anything.
STACY
Thank you. Thank you so much.
EVA
You can go away now.
STACY
Yes, going away now. Bye.
(Exits L)

OR

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.