Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 29 free funny stage play script

Bad Air Texas
Part 29

EVA
(To RICK)
For that, you deserve something special. Dinner perhaps?
(EVA is so busy paying attention to RICK that CAMI has snuck out)
RICK
Uh, Eva?
EVA
Yes?
RICK
She’s getting away.
EVA
That must have hurt. I guess we better stop her… again.
(Starts to go L)
RICK
(Stops her)
How could you say that about me?
EVA
What?
RICK
That I was replaceable. That Cami could just shoot me.
EVA
I didn’t say that. Can we discuss this later? She’s getting away.
RICK
Actually, I’m starting to think maybe I’m after the wrong person. Is she really the bad guy?
EVA
What are you talking about?
RICK
Cami’s part of a people’s revolt against oppression. She wants her people to be free. You support an evil ruler that wants to hurt anyone that doesn’t bow to his will.
EVA
But I didn’t break the law. If I don’t break the law, then I’m not the bad guy.
RICK
Then maybe the law is wrong.
CAMI
(Reenters L)
Aren’t you going to chase me, Rick?
EVA
Why are you still here?
CAMI
I forgot about the snow. All I can do is run up and down the airport lobby and I hate running. I was hoping Rick would catch me again. That’s more fun.
EVA
Tie her up will you.
RICK
Do it yourself.
CAMI
Oh, what’s this? A little domestic squabble?
(To EVA)
Looks like your girlish charm didn’t work on old Rick. You lost our little bet, didn’t you?
EVA
Shut up, you peasant trash…
RICK
Bet? What bet?
CAMI
Eva here bet you would fall for her beauty no matter what she did too you. I bet you’d see through her false front.
RICK
Seems I have.
EVA
Rick, please don’t listen to her.
RICK
How about I don’t listen to either one of you?
CAMI
Hey, Eva? Care to try some of my perfume?
(Holds out bottle)
EVA
(Goes at CAMI)
Look here you little…
(CAMI sprays her and she passes out)
RICK
What did you do?
CAMI
This…
(Sprays RICK and he passes out)
So sad we couldn’t be on the same side, Rick. You’d be a great rebel.
(Puts EVA on a baggage cart and rushes her off R.)
The dictator and his daughter. What a day.
(STACY enters L and finds RICK on the floor)



free funny stage play script

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.