Friday, May 12, 2017

"Second Soul" short acting monologue for male or female solo script for actor

"SECOND SOUL"
1 minute monologue
by D. M. Larson

Copyright (c) 2017 All Rights Reserved

***

In weakness, we find strength. The walls must crumble before we advance. The darkness finds us before we seek out the light.



True strength comes from loss. The only reason I know a good life now, is from the pain of my past. I was ruined from within and stripped to my final shreds of life. But I was given a second chance to live again, to rise up and be reborn. Burned pure by the fire, I rise on the wings of my second soul.

END OF MONOLOGUE




***
from the book
"Me in Pieces"
ISBN-13: 978-1981312054
Book:
PDF: 
Sellfy.com

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.