Saturday, September 8, 2018

"Can't Fly" short scene for 3 actors male or female from Superhero Support Group

"Can't Fly"
scene from 
"Superhero Support Group"

(Caper starts to go but Smack grabs him.  Shade comes out)

SMACK
The doctor took your powers!

CAPER
I think so.

SHADE
Try flying.

CAPER
No, I promised.

SHADE
Get on that chair and try.

CAPER
I don't want to go back in there.  I promised never to fly again. I won't do it.  Please don't make me. It was horrible.

SMACK
What did the doctor do?

CAPER
I can't say.  It... it was too terrible.

SHADE
Get on that chair.  I must know if she really took your powers.

CAPER
No.

SHADE
Do it or else.

CAPER
Or else what?

SHADE
I'll haunt you until the day you die.  You know I can be pretty scary.

CAPER
The doctor is scary.  You're just super annoying.  Fine.  Then you'll let me go?

SHADE
Of course.

(Caper gets on a chair.  They watch and Caper jumps and falls)

CAPER
There.  Happy?

SHADE
The Doctor did it.  She really can take our powers.

(Smack grabs Caper)

SMACK
Let's try the window to be sure.

(Smack throws Caper through a window.  He sticks his head out.  Caper screams.  Then there is a thud)

SMACK (Cont.)
Nope. Can't fly.

END OF SCENE


from

"Superhero Support Group" 
ISBN-13: 978-1540471772

Book: 

PDF: 

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.