Sunday, August 21, 2016

Jackie and the Potato Stalk Part 7 free stage play for kids

JACKIE AND THE POTATO STALK

PART 7




JACKIE
The guitar. Stop him!
GIANT
It won't play I'm afraid to say.
JACK
But if you give me the goose, then I won't cut it down.
MAMA
What a horrible little boy you are.
JACK
But I'm a horribly rich little boy too.
                    (Holds out hand)
Come little Goose. “With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.”
                    (Starts breathing heavily like Darth Vader and then coughs)


JACKIE
What’s wrong?
JACK
A little asthma. Sorry about that.
                    (Mad)
Now, get over here Goose or I'll destroy them all.
GOOSE
                    (Scared)
Honk.
JACK
Come with me. It's your destiny!
MAMA
Please, Goosie. Stay with me. We might be trapped here but I'll take care of you again.
JACK
I take care of her... sometimes.
GOOSE
                    (Shakes her head no)
Honk.
JACK
Fine. Stay here. I have enough gold to last a lifetime.
                    (JACK goes  toward potato stalk. Coughs and sneezes and moves away)
Oh, man. I think I'm allergic to potatoes.
                    (Goes near potato stalk again and sneezes. Moves away)
JACKIE
Looks like you're stuck here.
JACK
Got any allergy medicine?
GIANT
No, I don't have much to help you. Wait, maybe there's something I can do.
                    (GUITAR plays and JACK's sneezing stops)
SPUD
The magic guitar can make it all better.
JACK
It's great allergy medicine...
                    (Yawns)
Dang... allergy medicine always makes me sleepy.
                    (Sits down and falls asleep)
JACKIE
We did it. The goose is free.
MAMA
Would you like to come home with us?
GOOSE
                    (Happy)
Honk.
JACKIE
Is that okay?
GIANT
Of course that's what you should do. My family stole it from you.
JACKIE
Thank you.
MAMA
Let's go home, Goosie.

                    (GOOSE and MAMA go down potato stalk)






or purchase a low cost PDF at https://sellfy.com/p/pSlS/

JACKIE AND THE POTATO STALK

(aka Jackie and the Spudstalk)


By
D. M. Larson
Copyright © 2005, 2016
All Rights Reserved*


For permission to use this script, please contact doug@freedrama.net (include the title "Jackie and the Potato Stalk in your request) 

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.