Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"Teen Angel" part 10 one act stage play script for teenagners "Get His Attention" scene for 2 actors

"TEEN ANGEL" by D. M. Larson
  • ISBN-13: 978-1511481557

PART 10 - "GET HIS ATTENTION"

(Lights fade and come up on KATE in diner. PEGGY enters)

PEGGY
Hi, Kate. How are you?

KATE
(Cleans)
I had a hard night. Heather and her friends trashed the place.

PEGGY
How come you’re not upset? I’d be furious at them.

KATE 
Because something good happened. 

PEGGY 
What? 

KATE 
Rick helped me clean up. 

PEGGY 
He did, huh? 

KATE 
He is so nice. 
(Pauses) 
Do you think he… 
(Stops. Embarrassed) 
…never mind. 

PEGGY 
(Kindly) 
What? Tell me. 
(KATE shakes her head no) 
Do you think Rick could like you? 

KATE 
But I know he can’t. He still loves Peggy. 

PEGGY 
Peggy is dead. He needs to move on. 

KATE 
He loved Peggy so much. He still has all these pictures of her on his dashboard. It’s like a little shrine. I don’t think he’ll ever get over it. 

PEGGY 
(Encouraging) 
Let me help you, Kate. I’ll help you get Rick. 

KATE 
You’d help me? 

PEGGY 
Sure. 

KATE 
How? 

PEGGY 
I knew a guy exactly like him once. I know how to get his attention. You up for it? 

KATE 
Yes. 

PEGGY 
Then let’s get to work. 

 (Lights fade to black)

OR

BUY A LOW COST PDF AT
SELLFY.COM



OR

OR
Purchase the book from Amazon.com:





Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.