Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"Teen Angel" Part 13 scene for 2 actors from published play "Lost Souls"

"TEEN ANGEL" by D. M. Larson
  • ISBN-13: 978-1511481557

PART 13 - "Lost Souls"

(DAVID enters) 

DAVID 
You did it. 

PEGGY 
I did. 
(Turns to DAVID and takes his hand) 
How are you? 

DAVID 
It was weird. I was overwhelmed at first by all the memories and then suddenly I was okay. 

PEGGY 
The same thing happened to me. 

DAVID 
The only problem is that I don’t know how to leave here now. I can’t find the doorways to the other side. 

PEGGY 
I think we’re trapped, David. We’re lost souls now. 

DAVID 
Looks like we both accomplished our missions. You helped Rick and Kate and I made you into a lost soul. But we’re still stuck here. 

PEGGY 
At least we’re not stuck here alone. 

DAVID 
I can’t think of a nicer person to be stuck with. 

PEGGY 
So what do ghosts do for fun anyway? 

DAVID 
Haunt things I think. 

PEGGY 
You think we could find a nice ship to haunt. I’ve always wanted to go on a sea cruise. 

DAVID 
Then let’s find you a boat. 
(Hear SONG: “Teen Angel” by Mark Dinning) 
Oh, I love this song. 

PEGGY 
Me too. 

DAVID 
Want to dance? 

PEGGY 
I’d love to. 

(Lights fade as they dance)


OR

BUY A LOW COST PDF AT
SELLFY.COM



OR


OR
Purchase the book from Amazon.com:




Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.