Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"Teen Angel" Part 9 free stage play script for actors "Love Someone Else" scene for 2 actors

"TEEN ANGEL" by D. M. Larson
  • ISBN-13: 978-1511481557

PART 9 - "LOVE SOMEONE ELSE"

(Lights come up on PEGGY) 

PEGGY 
Poor, Kate. I wish I could do something about those girls. 

DAVID 
(Enters) 
I think it is more important to help Kate and Rick. 

PEGGY 
What are you doing back here? 

DAVID 
Have you noticed that you’re stuck? 

PEGGY 
What do you mean? 

DAVID 
You’re stuck… stuck between realities. Neither on heaven or earth… only watching. 

PEGGY 
(Scared) 
How did I get stuck? 

DAVID 
The minute you felt lost, you were stuck. It’s like the afterlife’s flypaper. 

PEGGY 
Why are you helping me, David? Are you here to stop me? Aren’t you the bad guy? 

DAVID 
It’s strange, but I want to help you. 

PEGGY 
But you’re not supposed to, are you? 

DAVID 
I don’t know. I don’t seem to be bound by any rules that I know of. 

PEGGY 
I can’t trust you, David. Anything you say could be a lie. 

DAVID 
Look. I’m about as clueless as you in all this. I’ve been sent here too for some reason but I’m not quite sure why. I thought maybe it was to help you. I do want to help you. 

PEGGY 
I want to trust you, but I’ve been warned not to. 
(Sighs) 
Beside, I don’t even know what I’m doing here anyway. 

DAVID 
I think you’re here to get Rick and Kate together. 

PEGGY 
Rick and Kate? 

DAVID 
Can’t you see it? Kate is madly in love with Rick. Rick needs someone… 

PEGGY 
I guess… 

DAVID 
You still love Rick, don’t you? 

PEGGY 
I do… I’m trying to bury the feelings but I can’t. 

DAVID 
It’s okay to love Rick. But you have to decide if it’s okay to let him love someone else. 

PEGGY 
That’s not up to me. 

DAVID 
Maybe it is. 

PEGGY 
What do you mean? 

DAVID 
Maybe he can’t love someone else until you release him. 

PEGGY 
You don’t think he can love someone else until I let him. 

DAVID 
He is bound to your spirit until you release him. 

PEGGY 
I hate to admit it, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about. 

DAVID 
I read a lot of philosophy… Plato, Socrates… 

PEGGY 
(Remembering) 
Rick read stuff like that too. 

DAVID 
Release him, Peggy. 

PEGGY 
I don’t know if I can.

OR

BUY A LOW COST PDF AT
SELLFY.COM



OR


OR
Purchase the book from Amazon.com:






Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.