Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 19 scene "The FBI" free stage play script

Bad Air Texas Part 19

CAMI
(Enters L)
Someone talking about me? I feel my ears burning.
RICK
We’re trying to figure out what happened to Corbichovich.
CAMI
And you think I did it?
STACY
No, you have fewer motives than Rick here.
CAMI
So Rick did it? Shame on you.
RICK
No, I didn’t do it.
CAMI
I’ll bet it was that Eva girl.
RICK
Would Eva abduct her own father?
STACY
I agree with Cami. She’s our most likely suspect.
RICK
But she wouldn’t…
(He stops, unsure)
CAMI

See, you agree with us.

STACY
It makes sense, Rick. She stands to gain the most from her father’s disappearance.
RICK
I wish I could defend her, but from what I’ve already learned about her…
CAMI
Poor, Rick. He doesn’t want his sweetie to be a ruthless kidnapper.
RICK
How can someone so beautiful do such an ugly thing?
CAMI
It’s hard to be beautiful and have a heart of gold.
(Smiles)
I’m lucky I guess.

STACY
So our main suspects is Eva. Once the FBI gets here...
CAMI
FBI?!
RICK
(Hushes her)
Shh. Keep it down, Cami.
(Looks around. No one is around)
CAMI
Why is the FBI coming here?
STACY
To protect Corbichovich.
CAMI
Well, they're a bit late for that.
RICK
What are they going to do if they get here and find out he's gone?
STACY
Arrest us as suspects no doubt.
CAMI
Maybe that snow isn't so bad. I think I'll be going.
RICK
You're staying here to help us look for Corbichovich.
STACY
I suggest we divide and conquer. Cami and I will question people in the airport. Rick, you talk to Eva.
RICK
But that could be dangerous if she's the one who did it. What if she gets suspicious?
STACY
If he disappears, then we’ll know we found the right person.
RICK
That doesn’t make me feel better.
STACY
I’ll try to be nearby in case something happens.
RICK
Why do I have to talk to her?
STACY
I think you’re the only one she’ll talk to.
CAMI
She don’t like us too much.
RICK
Okay, fine.
STACY
Good luck. Let's go, Cami.

(CAMI and STACY exit R)

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.